The H.E.A.R.T. Mural Project has agreed with building owners for murals to be painted on: the Pott Belly Shop, D’Carlos Restaurant, Leslies Pool and Spa (their second mural) and Cheers. Watch for additional information.
As a H.E.A.R.T. Mural Affiliate member, please consider helping to fund and/or volunteer to carry out our projects.
We founded the H.E.A.R.T. Mural Affiliates in 2006 under the name Ramona Art for H.E.A.R.T. to organize a group of leaders, volunteers, and contributors dedicated to using art to promote Ramona.
The work of our affiliates as well as their modest financial membership investment has helped to move the H.E.A.R.T. Mural Project closer to its goal of having more than forty outside art murals to beautify our town and attract tourists to stop and shop in Ramona. The Project is also part of the expanding effort to display local fine art throughout the town of Ramona. Most recently we’ve added a program to paint seventeen utility boxes.
Our affiliates volunteer at the annual Ramona Art & Wine Festival, www.ramonaartandwinefest.net – the main benefit fundraiser of the Ramona H.E.A.R.T. Mural Project and organize Mural Dedications. We also recruit volunteers to work with building owners and artists in the creation and installation of new murals. Most recently our volunteers have enabled us to initiate a utility box program.
100% of membership funds go to the Ramona H.E.A.R.T. Mural Project, and are tax deductible. Please consider a donation, but if you can’t afford a financial contribution, let us know if you are a willing volunteer to turn our vision into reality.
Your funds will support:
- The creation of new art installations in Ramona
- The continuing expansion of the Ramona Art & Wine Festival
- Beautifying Ramona and highlighting our history; equine industry; agriculture, antiques, art; rural lifestyle and scenery; and tasting fine wines from our exploding wine industry
- Giving local art students and artists a venue for their work
- Creating economic vitality to Ramona’s Main Street
- Individual/Family $25
- Business/Organization $50
- Lifetime $500